Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Dash of Color

This is what happens to my hair when it gets windy. Tame down, ya wild thang!
Let me just start off by saying it was a windy day so my hair kind of, sort of, most definitely went crazy. I know there are some people who look like beautiful models when it's windy outside, but sadly, I am not in that group. I love this skirt so much because I can wear a solid top with it or mix it up with some print on print action. My top was thrifted and I think the most awesome thing about it is that it's vintage Nordstrom! When I saw the tag at Goodwill, it said "Nordstrom point of view" in this almost groovy rounded font. Since most of my outfit is black and white, knowing me, I had to splash some color into my outfit. I threw on this bright red cardigan that I got from my grandma. Then for accessories, I had to add bright contrasting colors – yellow and cobalt blue. Well, what you should take away from this post is playing with color is very, very fun. Indeed it is.

Shirt // Thrifited
Cardigan // Grandma's Closet
Skirt // Forever 21
Flats // DSW
Belt // Forever 21
Bag // Marshalls
Necklace // Banana Republic Factory  

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment