Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Arrowhead Pants


I sure do love me some soft, silky pants! These types of pants are so comfortable to slip into and look so chic. I literally feel like I'm wearing my pajamas whenever I wear these bad boys out. It's perfect to wear to work, dinner with friends, or running errands. As you probably know, I'm a big fan of wearing prints– especially on pants. I loved this arrowhead print when I first saw it. It reminds me of something tribal but in a toned down way. I can't tell you how much I adore these pants. The fact that they are comfortable is the winning factor. When I go out, it makes it look like I spent a lot of time planning my outfit when all I did was grab this printed pant and add a sweater or top. It's wonderful– a lifesaver, really. I just think of them as classy pajamas. It's perfect!

Shirt // Lfstore Warehouse Sale
Denim Jacket // Forever 21
Pants // Forever 21
Necklace // H&M
Bag // Thrifted
Sperrys // J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment