Monday, May 27, 2013

LFstore Warehouse Sale



Recently, I had the pleasure of tagging along with my good friend Kathy Paek to a "Friends & Family" LFstore Warehouse Sale. (You can check them out here). It was basically designer pieces that sold for originally $100+ for less than $20! We snagged up a couple of pieces and these were our favorite finds.
For me, I loved the print of my geometric shorts. They are a bit crazy, but that's what makes them all the more lovable. The color reminded me of a kiwi, which reminds me of summer. (Yes, my logic makes sense). So, these were the perfect shorts to pick up for the summer! They are very breezy and light which makes it comfortable to slip on. For Kathy, she was lucky enough to pick up this super adorable pineapple print skirt. I was so jealous of her because all I wanted was a pineapple-print-anything because I knew the Lfstore had cute pineapple prints when I visited their website. But, of course, they wouldn't have my size. It's such a cute skirt and a great casual piece. There are still a couple of pineapple print clothing items featured in their lookbook online so Kathy definitely got a steal! I had a lot of fun at my first warehouse sale and I'm glad I got to experience the madness of a warehouse sale with the lovely Kathy. Hope you enjoyed our finds!

Me
Sweater // Forever 21 (Similar)
Necklace // Banana Republic Factory
Belt // Forever 21
Shorts // LFstore Warehouse
Shoes // Target

Kathy
T-shirt // Forever 21
Necklace // H&M
Belt // Banana Republic
Skirt // LFstore Warehouse
Shoes // Nine West

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr 

Simply,
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. The LF warehouse sale is legendary for a few reasons. ... ever ever ever ever EVER purchasing a single thing at an LF store for full retail price. survival warehouse .com

    ReplyDelete