Monday, May 13, 2013

Like Mother, Like Daughter



Yes, you guessed it! It's a special Mother's Day Edition post! For Mother's Day, I took my mom out to her favorite seafood restaurant called The Original Fish Company in Los Alamitos. Weird Random Fact #1 about my mom: She loves lobsters – eating them and how they look. So, of course, we had to take photos with our favorite lobster buzzer. We contemplated on stealing Mr. Lobster but decided not to because we are moral, righteous human beings. (Although we did make a plan to go back another time to just steal it). As you could probably tell with all the polka dots, I styled my mom today. Polka dots galore! She ended up loving the blouse so much I let her have it with one condition – that I can still borrow it when needed, but for the most part, it's new home is in my mom's closet. For me, I went with a lace dress to keep it somewhat casual for lunch and a fitted maroon blazer. Overall, it was a great Mother's Day and I definitely enjoyed grubbin' with my mom and taking photos with her. Hope you all got to spend some quality time with your mom! 

Mom
Blouse // J.Crew
Pants // Banana Republic
Heels // Nordstrom
Bag (Kate Spade) // Nordstrom

Me
Dress // Gap Outlet
Blazer // H&M
Necklace // Forever 21
Wedges // Forever 21 
Bag (Kate Spade) // Nordstrom

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment