Saturday, May 18, 2013

Polka Dots & Sequins


Today I played with polka dots, sequins, stripes, and lace! That's a mouthful, isn't it? Nevertheless, I really like mixing polka dots and stripes for some reason and I think it works for this outfit. Everything seems to fall together casually and it has a more feminine feel because of the shorts. Before you judge me on the fact that I own the black and white version of this ankle flat, this flat (with the gold almost snake skin like design) was the pair that first started my love for ankle strap flats. I absolutely love these flats and they are probably my all-time favorite flats. I just had to have the other one, ya know? I also love this polka dot blazer because it's simple yet fun. I'm pretty sure I have a polka dot print on every type of clothing. You name it, I probably have it. Comfy & casual outfits are my favorite kinds of outfits to strut out and about in and this outfit definitely falls in that category. Hope you have a fantastic  weekend! 

Blazer // Gap Outlet
Top // J.Crew
Shorts // Forever 21
Flats // DSW
Necklace // H&M
Bag // Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment