Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Poppy Anorak

Although it's been gloomy for the past few days, that doesn't stop me from wearing bright colors! I was so excited to bust out this yellow spring floral anorak. I was kind of hesitant to purchase this at first because I didn't really know when I would wear it since the yellow print goes so well during the spring and summer time but it was on an anorak jacket. However, it's these perfect gloomy days in the spring that allow me to bust out this baby. And yes, it's my signature satchel again. I find myself carrying it everywhere now just because it's so roomy and I love the sea green color. (Just a side note, it's becoming a staple in my wardrobe and you will be seeing a lot more of it). I love how the bright yellow poppy flowers look tied in with the blue and white stripes on my jeans. I'd just like to say thank you to my yellow poppy anorak jacket—you make me happy when skies are gray.

Anorak //  Target
Top // Thrifted
Jeans // Pacsun 
Flats // DSW
Satchel // Target
Watch // Asos

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment