Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stylish Steals

Stylish Steals
1. This Forever 21 sandal is so feminine and chic looking. I recently saw someone wearing this and it looks more tan than the peach color portrayed online. It looks like it is a shoe from Zara and I love the gold heel detail. I love the heeled sandal trend that has been popping up everywhere and this shoe is right up my alley. It can easily be dressed up or down (there is also a black color online). And, for only $22.80, that's a steal!

2. I was so tempted to purchase this Romwe Daisy Dress but I knew I could not spend any more money so I will share this to die for dress with you all. I recently reblogged a fashion blogger wearing a very similar daisy print dress on my tumblr (here) and I was in love. This Romwe dress is a good alternative and comes in 2 other colors as well. This dress can go with a denim jacket and flats and easily transition to night with heels/wedges and a blazer. What beats that?

3. These Target Sandals are so perfect. I personally don't really wear sandals all too much (I'm more of a flats girl) but I love how these sandals look. The glittery strap makes it such a statement piece. I've seen a ton of people on Instagram purcahse these and only have had good things to say about them. This also comes in 2 other colors so go check it out! My covered up toes will be very jealous of those of you who can pull off the sandals look.

4. I love strutting out in some simple tees and this Uniqlo Tee is the edgy cousin of the simple white tee.  I love the whole batting eyelash design that's going on. It reminds me of the Marc Jacobs designs but for a fraction of the price! Check out the whole Lulu Guinness collection at Uniqlo here

5. This Asos Cat Watch is so quirky and cute. I like the mixing of leopard print and the cat ears on the actual watch. (It also comes in just a plain black strap for you not-so-dare-devils). I'm still learning how to do the whole "arm candy" business because my wrist virtually fits nothing because it's so darn tiny. But for now, watches will do. I always love a good watch because it is such a minimal, but trendy accessory.

6. I absolutely love this Target Polka Dot Clutch! Not only does it have polka dots on it, but also the color is so bright and fun and will definitely add a pop of color to your outfit. It can fit an iPad mini, your make up necessities, wallet, sunglasses, or anything you carry around in your purse. It's so useful and adorable.


check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr 

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment