Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pat & Soph's Essentials

It is no surprise that my current essentials are statement necklaces and chambray shirts. I wear a chambray shirt with an endless amount of things in my closet and it's so versatile to be either dressed up or down. I wear it with a pencil skirt and a statement necklace to work and just throw it on with a pair of jeans or shorts when hanging out. As for necklaces, I am really diggin' statement necklaces of all kinds now. I love how a simple statement necklace can make an outfit extraordinary and look so much fancier or stylish. Plus, a denim shirt and a statement necklace will always make a stylish pair! I love a good chambray shirt and my obsession with statement necklaces is growing...and it's going to be a problem.

Patrick recently splurged (or as I like to call it--invested) on a pair of Rayban sunglasses and of course it became one of his essentials. These sunglasses are clubmasters and definitely add a retro vibe to an outfit. They are also polarized too which is definitely a plus! Another one of Patrick's essentials is a good ol' plaid flannel. According to him, the colors look pretty "summery" and a plaid flannel can literally match anything. They look great tucked into some colored jean or shorts for different occasions. And even better, they are pretty darn comfy too. 
COOL BOY-DANCING-MACHINE ALERT!?
(P.S. Is it sad that Patrick is a better model than I am?)

Me
Chambray Shirt // J.Crew
Shorts // Thrifted
Necklace // Similar
Shoes // Shoemint 
Sunglasses // J.Crew

Patrick
Shirt // J.Crew
Jeans // Levi's
Shoes // Aldo 
Sunglasses // Sunglass Hut

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr |

Simply,
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I always especially enjoy your posts with patty included, so matchingg

    ReplyDelete