Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spotted in Polka Dots


Yup, the time has come for me to bust out my spunky polka dot pants! But more importantly, did anyone else catch my pun in my title? To be honest, these pants were just added into my shopping cart to get over $50 online at Forever 21 so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping. I was so surprised by how flattering they looked on! I love the color of the pants; it's a mix of periwinkle and blue and the white polka dots give it an extra spunk! I wore this to work a while ago at J.Crew and I got a lot of compliments on it and many people were surprised it was from Forever 21. These pants work great for work days because the pants are a definitely a statement piece so you can just add on a plain top, pair it with a blazer, and you're good to go! As you already know, polka dots hold a special place in my heart and these pants are just a part of my vast collection of dotted clothing items.

Shirt // Forever 21
Pants // Forever 21
Shoes // Payless Shoe Source
Clutch // Kate Spade

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr |

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment