Saturday, June 1, 2013

Turquoise & Sunshine Yellow

 
I recently bought this skirt at the Lfstore Warehouse sale and I gotta say, I'm lovin' it! It matches so easily with a lot of different pieces in my closet. If you follow me on Instagram (here) you've seen me pair this skirt with my casual orange striped Gap tee. This lace skirt can be dressed up or down and I love how it looks both ways. The color is also very vibrant and kind of in-your-face; but it's a nice shade of turquoise that looks very flattering on. I've been on the hunt for a lace skirt like this and I'm so glad I got to snag it up at the LFstore Warehouse! It'll be a great staple in my summer wardrobe and I'm excited to create many outfits with it. Now for these shoes...I don't know what else to say other than the fact that I love these flats!! They are so comfortable and surprisingly, yellow matches with a lot of clothing pieces. These flats have literally been on my feet everyday and I am not ashamed. I am a happy camper with this skirt and awesome pair of flats. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Top // J.Crew
Skirt // LFstore Warehouse
Shoes // Shoemint
Necklace // Banana Repuclic Factory
Bag // Kate Spade

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr 

Simply,
Sophia

1 comment: