Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gingham Stylin'

Hair flipping happy face
Losing our balance on the sloped hill!

A while ago, I was scavenging the sale rack at H&M and decided to venture into the men's side. I saw this gingham shirt that was marked down to only $7 and I knew I needed to get it for Patrick. They didn't have it at the first location but when I went to the Orange Outlets, I found the last small size and now Patrick is happily wearing it! : ) I love wearing my gingham shirt because it's nice and comfy & laid back. Also, I just realized now that this gingham shirt was the first thing I ever bought at J.Crew...it holds a very special place in my heart. Hope you all enjoyed this post as much as we did making it!

Me
Shirt // J.Crew
Pants // H&M
Flats // Amazon
Bag // J.Crew (Similar)
Sunglasses // J.Crew

Patrick
Top // H&M
Jeans // Tilly's
Sunglasses // Sunglass Hut

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr |

Simply,
Sophia

3 comments:

  1. Love that J.Crew bag, so gorgeous.

    xo,
    Jenny
    www.onmylouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been carrying it around everywhere!

      Delete
  2. You guys are way cute. Thanks for the reminder, navy gingham + olive is a great combination!

    ReplyDelete