Thursday, July 25, 2013

Palm Trees

I recently dropped by Goodwill to do some thriftin'! If you follow me on Instagram (@simplyysophiaa here) then you would've known that I picked up this palm tree top. I've been loving all the summer icons that have been showing up everywhere like the pineapple, palm tree, and flamingo prints. They are so cute & definitely put me in the summer mood. The shirt itself isn't made from the super comfy cotton material, but I loved the print too much to part with it. It's an awesome top to wear during the summer or even the fall when it is still hot out. I paired it in two different outfits as a casual piece. I know it's silly to wear out random prints like palm trees all over but I love it & think it's super spunky & fun! Now I just want to wear this top to the pool or beach and just stay there forever. Anyone else?

Top // Thrifted 
Shorts // Thrifted
Clutch // Thrifted
Necklace // Banana Republic Factory
Flats // Shoemint 
Sunglasses // Forever 21

Top // Thrifted
Denim Jacket // Forever 21
Maxi Skirt // Target
Flats // Shoemint 

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr |

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment