Monday, July 15, 2013

Poppy Flower & Leather Skirts

Here are two of the most recent skirts I purchased. They are both very different in style but still versatile to wear all year around! I had my eye on this poppy field flower skirt ever since I saw it on the J.Crew Factory website. I told myself to wait for it to go on sale and with good judgement, I scored it on a 50% off sale for July 4th along with my employee discount so it was definitely a steal! I love the bright red in-your-face poppy flower print all over the skirt. It instantly brightens my day whenever I wear it. Use fun prints as a pick me up when you're feeling down. Trust me, it will brighten up your day & mood! 
I remember when the leather/pleather skirt trend started surfacing a while ago. I've always admired it ever since but was hesitant to purchase one because they were usually $20+ and I wasn't really sure if it would be flattering on me. Luckily, I found this olive leather skirt at the thrift store during a July 4th 50% off sale. It was only $1.50! I was happy to have found it and although I originally wanted a black leather skirt, I think this olive color is unique and can also match with a lot of colors. I've already wore a numerous amount of things with this skirt ranging from a striped v-neck tee and converse to a formal blazer. Now go out and rock those skirts friends!

Shirt // J.Crew
Skirt // J.Crew Factory
Necklace // J.Crew Factory
Bag // Vintage

Shirt // J.Crew Factory
Skirt // Thrifted
Loafers // Target

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr |

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment