Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feelin' Foxy for Fall






So, fall is slowly approaching, which means...this heat wave of death will end soon (hopefully)!! One trend I love for the fall is animal sweaters! I love having a random animal or critter on my sweater because I think it's just so quirky and cute. It's perfect for layering for the fall and can definitely be dressed up or down. What can I say, I just feel so foxy in this sweater. ;-) (*insert laugh) This is an outfit I would wear to work or somewhere where you have to look more put together and dressed up. I know I look like I'm a teacher or something, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that! I so badly want to have glasses, but unfortunately (or fortunately) me eyesight doesn't require that I need glasses. Regardless, I decided to put on some fake glasses to make the look more polished and stylish. This sweater just made me 10 times more excited for fall!

Sweater // Old Navy
Shirt // J.Crew Factory
Skirt // H&M
Flats // Old Navy

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr |

Simply,
Sophia

5 comments:

  1. I have that polka dot popover in white; it's a definite favorite! The blue looks good on you.

    Oh, please do a look with your cobalt blue Franco Sarto shoes! I really like those too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're so sweet! :) And yes, of course I'll try to incorporate those shoes in my next look!

      Delete
  2. Love that sweater! I want it so bad! Love the way you styled it! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You should definitely get the sweater; perfect for fall! : )

      Delete