Monday, September 30, 2013

Mission Inn



Too fancy for you! ; )

This past weekend I went to Riverside to see Young the Giant perform at UCR's Bloc Party! Along with that, I got to explore Downtown Riverside and the Mission Inn area. It was surprisingly a very nice and cozy area! Patrick and I went to the massive antique store and... I gotta say, there is something thrilling and exhilarating about going through old stuff! It was so much fun browsing the four (yes, four!) floors of the antique store. All in all, it was a very enjoyable afternoon spent with good company and a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte. : ) I am aware my outfit is on polka dot overload but you should know by now polka dots are considered a neutral for me. I'm loving this Madewell top I purchased recently. It's perfect for dressing up  (perhaps with a pencil skirt) or down (with jeans). Plus, two classic prints in one shirt?! I'll take that!

Have a good week everyone!

Me
Shirt // Madewell (Similar)
Jeans // Pacsun
Shoes // Marshalls (Franco Sarto)
Bag // J.Crew

Patrick
Shirt // J.Crew
Chinos // Cotton On
Shoes // Journeys (Sperry Top-Sider) 

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment