Friday, October 18, 2013

Vintage Ferragamo

Recently, I cleaned out a massive heap of shoes in my garage. While doing so, I discovered these old Ferragamo black flats that were my mom's back in the day. It immediately caught my attention and, to my surprise, it fit my feet perfectly. I felt like Cinderella--except this was much better than a glass slipper. (Who needs prince charming when you can have stylish shoes?) In the close up pictures, you can see that the pattern is similar to a snake/reptile print, which makes it even more unique! I was a bit hesitant to wear the flats since they might seem old-fashioned, but I decided since they still look rad to me, I'm gonna rock them! I paired it here with my favorite skirt of all time, the daisy mini lace skirt from J.Crew. Putting the skirt and flats together looks very lady-like but adding the sequined polka dot top adds spunk and personality. (At least, in my opinion.) The Ferragamos work great for the fall with black or patterned tights and a dress. It's perfect for those upcoming holiday parties as well. I'm really happy I discovered these flats because they are definitely timeless and chic.

Shirt // J.Crew
Top // J.Crew (Similar style sold out online but available in J.Crew factory stores)
Skirt // J.Crew
Necklace // J.Crew Factory (Similar)
Shoes // Vintage (Try Thrift stores for luck!)

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Simply,
Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing!! You know how to layer, girl! I love it!! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete