Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit


This Thanksgiving, I decked myself out in all J.Crew. I hadn't realized this until now, but wow. I sure do love me some good J.Crew staple pieces! Anywho, I thought a casual dress paired with a statement blazer would be appropriate for a Thanksgiving lunch. I tend to dress up a little more for Thanksgiving since I see family that I usually don't see on a normal day to day basis. Let's start off by saying I absolutely love this blazer. I am all for the Liberty print and think it's a very unique piece. This blazer is definitely on the top list of purchases I've made at J.Crew. I wanted to stay comfy so I opted for a chambray denim dress, which if needed, could also cover my food baby. On a side note, I know I'm wearing all J.Crew, but I didn't intend to! It just happened to mesh together so well. You can also do this with what you already have in your closet such as your own casual dress and a fun blazer. Just wanted to do a quick post here on how to look and feel sophisticated for Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your family & friends! 

Blazer // J.Crew
Chambray Dress // J.Crew
Necklace // J.Crew Factory
Shoes // J.Crew (Similar)
Bag // J.Crew

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Simply,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment