Thursday, December 12, 2013

Jackalope


I'm all for dressing festive for the holidays and Jackalope sweaters just make it even better! I love all aspects of holiday outfits from the dorky Christmas sweaters to a full on sequin ensemble. I still have many more holiday outfits to bust out but I decided to start off by wearing something a little more spunky and somewhat casual. I absolutely adore this Jackalope sweater I scored last year. Even if you don't know what a jackalope is (which I'm finding out more and more people don't), you will at least think it's a weird looking reindeer. I've been loving these gold polka dot tights and think it's perfect paired with any skirt or dress! This is something I'd wear to a Secret Santa gift exchange or to see some Christmas lights. I've just been in a festive mood lately and hopefully you have been too (now that finals are coming to an end)!

Jackalope Sweater // Madewell (Similar)
Shirt // J.Crew Factory
Skirt // Thrifted
Polka Dot Tights // J.Crew Factory (Similar)
Bag // Kate Spade Outlet 
Flats // J.Crew

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Simply,
Sophia

1 comment: