Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Everlane Weekender

Once again, Everlane never disappoints. I was (incredibly) lucky to receive this Everlane Weekender bag as a gift from the absolute raddest, kick-ass friends on the planet (Thanks Audrey & Joy)! As a college student, I am always hopping from one destination to the next and I really needed a sturdy bag that could carry all my stuff while still maintaining a classic feel. This Everlane Weekender can carry all the stuff I would ever need and is strong enough (not to mention extremely well-made) to carry on road trips, to the airport, and for any traveling purpose. It's such a beautifully made bag and the color of the bag, which is called Bone, was a newly released color and I've had my eye on it since then! I'm so pumped to go on spontaneous road trips with my lovely Everlane Weekender sitting in the backseat. I love my new Everlane Weekender and promise to take care of it for the rest of the days we are together. :')

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Bag // Everlane (All Colors here)


Simply,

Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment