Thursday, June 12, 2014

Liberty London Nike Roshe // Sporty Chic


It's about time I've breathed some life back into my blog! I haven't blogged in such a long time, but I am planning to get back into the groove of things! I got these beautiful Nike Roshes as a birthday gift (Thanks to le Boyfriend)! I was so excited because they were the Limited Edition Liberty London Nike Roshe! I typically do not wear Nike shoes casually, but these have definitely gotten me on the bandwagon. I love the contrast between a delicate floral print canvas and a khaki colored material with the white, clean leather Nike swoosh. I'm so stoked to put these babies on (meaning everyday) when school comes around because they are so comfortable and look great with a pair of jeans or shorts. I've always admired the Sporty Chic trend and now most importantly, I will have myself a nice pair of comfy ass shoes!

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Shirt // Everlane
Pants // H&M
Blazer // J.Crew
Necklace // H&M
Shoes // Liberty London Nike Roshe (Similar)
Tote Bag // Everlane

Simply,

Sophia


No comments:

Post a Comment