Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pretty Pleats

 I recently had some spare time to spend in Plaza El Segundo and this is just a quick outfit post of what I wore! First off, let me say, I love this pleated skirt because not only does it flow beautifully with the breeze, but it is also comfy and adapts well to your food baby. I think pairing anything with this skirt automatically gives it a fancy, put together feel. I also love the length and how it falls on the body. This was just a very comfy outfit I wore browsing through an outdoor strip mall. I've been wearing Everlane tees at least once a week (yeah that's right, not ashamed) because they are so dang comfy. They are the perfect tee shirt and I am willing to spend a bit more on a comfy tee because it's definitely a staple piece in my closet. The Everlane tees are not too tight and your skin can actually breathe when you wear it. I'm completely a believer in these tees! Now I just need all the colors... : )

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco |

Shirt // Everlane
Skirt // Uniqlo
Necklace // J.Crew
Shoes // J.Crew (Similar)
Bag // Kate Spade
Sunglasses // Ray Ban (J.Crew)

Simply,

Sophia






No comments:

Post a Comment