Sunday, June 22, 2014

Strawberry Fields Forever

I know these shoes are not everyone's cup of tea, but I think these sneakers are absolutely adorable and spunky. I stumbled upon them in Nordstrom Rack and it immediately caught my eye with the bold red print. Then, I looked closely and realized those red blobs were big, plump strawberries. It was a done deal by then. But wait, there's more! They are Converse x Marimekko; and might I add I am already a fan of Converse because they are so comfortable and are practical walking shoes. But, tack on Marimekko--a brand known for its unique, one-of-a-kind prints and you've definitely got me hooked. These shoes are great for the summer with some denim cut-offs or a casual dress. I own the white Converse as well but I think this Strawberry printed Converse is a fun twist to your classic white sneaker. You can see my photo of these shoes on Nordstrom Rack's Instagram here!

Side Note: don't you just love my sassy '90s reminiscent bun?! My hair was being too wild to be tamed, so I put it up in a bun and gave it some extra sass with the polka dot wire head wrap. 

check me out on: facebook | instagram tumblr vsco | twitter |

Top // Nordstrom
Shorts // Ebay
Shoes // Nordstrom Rack
Bag // TJ Maxx


Simply,

Sophia  

No comments:

Post a Comment